In case of illness, always call your local department within the given time. You may not contact other departments.

Illness: In case of acute illness this should be reported
and no later than when you where supposed to
start working.

Illness can be reported on weekdays at. 05.00-16.00 on tel. 80609090, and from kl. 22.30-05.00 at tel. 65455812.

On weekends and public holidays at. 04.00-10.30 on tel. 80609090 and from kl. 22.30-04.00 at tel. 65455812.


Holiday: Your holiday and days of should be entered on budnet. Log in and go to Vacation. Here you can se how and when you need to report your vacation. 


Do you work for us?



The one job that everybody tries to avoid

Watch this video where two young men from Slovakia share the experience of working and studying in Denmark.